How does Scentsy work?
See how easy it is!
How do I use Scentsy?
Simply drop a Scentsy bar, loaded with your favorite Scentsy scent, into the warmer dish then plug it in. You'll see the light come on. Then, in just a few minutes, you'll start to smell the scent released into the air. The scent will fill a large room easily.
- What size Warmers are available?
- When using natural oils results in unrestrained use of limited or endangered natural resources
- When it isn’t possible to derive the natural oils from nature. For example, synthetic oil is necessary to reproduce muget (aka Lilly of the Valley) because fragrance can’t be extracted from this flower through typical extraction - methods.
- When it is cost prohibitive to acquire natural oils and would preclude Scentsy from offering particular fragrances without increasing the price for customers.
- How do I remove the wax from a table top warmer?
If the wax is still liquefied and I don't feel like waiting for it to soften - I take the warmer dish (top) to the garbage and dump it (If there's a garbage liner). Then use my Scentsy Spatula or paper towel to remove the rest of the wax.
I wait for the wax to soften a little bit and use my Scentsy Spatula or paper towels to remove and dump in garbage. It's easy!
- How do I remove the wax from a Plug-In Warmer?
- How do I know when it's time to dispense an old scent and add a new scent?